September 7, 2006

I'm happy to report I can't get the song "warriors" by Blitz out of my head. woo! Gonna have to dig that out n' listen today. Also in a Deadbolt mood (they're so yummy)...



I forgot to mention the dmv experiance I had last week. ....I was only there for an hour and a half, thank god, but it was still skanky as fuck. First of all, there was some black chick in there with brown stains all over the front of her shirt, and a bright freakish weave. Second, there was a mother and son in there, son being in his early 20's. ...she was wearing powder blue tapered jeans, with holes so giant in the ass you could see major butt (and it wasnt hot)... second, the son was wearing flip flops, and his feet were filthy. I mean black under the toenails, totally gross...and he kept slipping off his flip flops to scratch the back of his leg with his gross foot. They both had acne and grunge era hair.

my amazon wishlist <3

When it was time to go to get my picture taken (which looked horrible) I was sent to some little bay, that had a matching pair of giant obese women running it. They were nice... but their uglyness was intimidating.

As soon as my new license shows up I'm at my leisure to move. *smile* HOLY SHIT, an auto salvage....person is coming to pick up my old car today... I got illegally parked 'we're gonna tow you and send you huge fines and bills' notices stuck on my car yesterday, giving me two days to move it. *grunt*...the auto people are gonna give me eighty bucks for it and tow it away for free... yay... (even though its worth much more, fuck)... actually Joe took care of all this shit. I don't know what I'd do without him, I wouldn't have had any idea who to call or what to do about that shit.

I'm gonna have to buy a new car once I move, icky..

hmmm...this looks interesting.

No comments: