September 29, 2006

I just updated my BIO.

I'm now a redhead! It's fucking hot dude.... it's redder than the pics I uploaded in my members area a few days ago...deliciousley so. Meow! I'll take some pics to post here tomorrow.

I bought a new vehicle today. God I'm glad that's taken care of. Busy busy busy. Nearly everything is in its place, I finally got my bedroom pictures hung....the boxes have all been burned (in some fabulous bonfires which were accompanied by lovely booze). I'm finally settling down a little. There's still lingering stress though...*grunt* My best friends are coming to stay for awhile in a week...I'm counting the seconds. We're all gonna have so much fucking fun! <3

I'm in dire need of attention right now...but Joe's asleep, and none of my people are online. Fudge. If you're a fan, or a sub boy who's been considering approaching my righteous ass, now would be the time. Submissives enter here ...manly admirers, hook me up with something from my wishlist and then email me..... or just come see me on my live cam here. *wiggle* ....my phone line is on now too :D

You know, I'm always bitching about people and things that I hate...I guess I'm inspired to come babble when I'm pissed off, more often than when I'm feeling lovey dovey...but I *am* a very lovey dovey chick. I have lots of good thoughts for lots of people. So there. ....speaking of sweetness, look at this picture of me and our boxer Daisy, god I missed the animals here:

No comments: