September 12, 2006



I just had fucked up dreams. Some of it was hot, most of it wasn't. The happiest part was when a hot guy was spying on me pissing. In general it was an aggitated dream. I fear the wisconsin hicks with which I'll soon be rubbing elbows (again).

I did a chinese zodiac thing...here's the report, I think it's pretty accurate..
-----
You are: The ROOSTER ... THE RESILIENT ROOSTER

Mantra: I am proud of who I am.

Efficient and intelligent, Roosters love to show off their talents. They want to be the center of attention but at the same time are very generous to their friends and loved ones. They appear outwardly very strong-willed and energetic but are actually full of fear and worries on the inside. Committed to themselves, Roosters are hypercritical of everything and everyone, especially if they are not getting enough respect from the other animals on the farm. They can be inflexible and compulsive, with beliefs and opinions that tend toward fanaticism.
-----

...yesterday was packing, drinking, and ABFAB again. I've got one disc left, and I'll then move on to all the French & Saunders. It's a tradition, we watch all our brit shit right before we move. The Young Ones, Girls on Top, and Bottom are also on the list.

Speaking of the fabulous Jennifer Saunders, she, along with Joanna Lumley, and Dawn French, will be seen in a new comedy called Jam & Jerusalem which will be airing in late 2006...who knows when we'll get it in america hrm...

No comments: