August 31, 2006

I'm moving back to Wisconsin. yes, you read that right. My plans to move to Nashville are not cancelled, just on the back burner. Send me money, wishlist items, and amazon gift certificates to help me with my move!

Buffalo NY is a pig stye, I'll miss only the THE SABRES, and my bartender Loretta. Why are we moving? Our lease is up, and if I want to sign another (year long) lease, they propose to raise the rent, which is currently way too high, therefor, fuck that. (utilities aren't even included dude!)

second, I want to live in the house (of which I am part owner) in the middle of nowhere (but less than two hours away from four major cities) in hicksville wisconsin. its fun. a lot more fun than this dumpy (even the nice neighborhood feels like a ghetto) city shit.

ah, NO RENT, bonfires, big beer parties, fireworks, howling at the moon, local farmer boys ready and willing to hook me and Joe up, LAND (coupla acres all MINE MINE MINE) ..yea... plus its a big nice ass house with shitloads of windows and a hot tub bath thing. yes.

fuck this mess. I've been here in Buffalo for a year, and thats usually my limit anyway. living in one of my flighty impulse locations for more than a year makes me feel like my life is over.

I've got a bunch of friends there in wisconsin, I'm 'known' at a pretty righteous local bar..mm. I'll be near all my old Duluth Mn friends...my iowa friends... and BEST OF ALL: I'm going to be close to Ben and Jordan, who live in St.Paul. They're my honey bunnys.

Ah, I can't wait to ditch this place. Buffalo is Joe (my boyfriends) hometown, so it was inevitable that we'd live here for awhile, so that his pretty memories can be replaced with reality, and he wont be mooning to come back anymore (as he had been for years before we moved here).

First on the agenda when we move back? "The Bayfield Apple Festival" with Ben and Jordan, yeeeeeeeeeehaw! (I'll be in wisconsin before october 1st.)

No comments: