August 19, 2006

I'm in SUCH a good fucking mood! I was dreaming that nuns were 'punishing' me by making me let dudes fuck me, and when I woke up my hand was in my crotch.... I told Joe about my dream and he immediatley got a stiffy, so we fucked while we both fantasized about my sick subject matter.... Joe was imagining nuns smacking him on the ass with rulers while he banged me, and I was having wierd thoughts about being tied to a chair with a dildo in my ass and Joe on top of me, while nuns loomed above us threateningly.

It was rad. *smile* Of course he had to jump up and go to work the second we were done...wish we had more time together. I love sharing perverted fantasies with him. It makes me feel all cuddley and good.




I'm eating grapefruit now. Yummy. ...I'll be on camcontacts in an hour or so, fyi.

No comments: