July 8, 2006

My FUCKING NAME is not 'JESS' ...who the FUCK taught you retarded cunts to apply nicknames to strangers, huh? What the fuck is WRONG WITH YOU IDIOTS????? DO NOT CALL ME JESS! Would you call Mike 'mik' for no reason? Would you call Sarah 'sar'? Would you call Adam 'ad'??? Sounds pretty fucking moronic right? It's just as moronic when you do it to my name. FUCKING STOP IT!

I'm watching a Reno911 marathon right now (one of the very very FEW good shows on comedy central, god I detest Carlos Mencia and Dave Chapelle...someone needs to put those filthy mongrels in their place), haha god I love this show! ...Joe is at work *pout* ..I'm about to jump on the ol' treadmill, for lack of anything more interesting to do. *grunt* ...you should be totally awesome and go get me cool stuff from my amazon wishlist, cause I'm hot and you're male.

Discount Sex Toys

Here's some pics from yesterday, you can see more of my yummy cam archives here, check out my live phone info here, and dig my fabulous streaming live cam here ;> Meow


Free Sex Cam - Free Sex Cam - Free Sex Cam - Free Sex Cam

1x2x3x4x5x6

Wanna know one of my favorite dinners? "GirlScout Dinner" ...you take some ground beef, chopped carrots, potatos, leeks, and some corn, put it all in a pile on a piece of tin foil, sprinkle some salt, and bake in the oven at 400 for like an hour and a half, or until it's nice and stewy...and yea...thats it...it's fucking YUMMY! My mom made em for me when I was a kid :D

free xxx vid

No comments: