July 12, 2006

Listening to Eddie Cochran...it's raining out...*cuddle*. Joe had the day off yesterday, it was righteous. New netflix movies came, we pulled our freezer out of storage, rearranged the apartment, and fucked. Two very happy addictions, rearranging and sex. <3 We were planning on going to a Bisons baseball game, but our crappy schedualing failed us, there isn't a home game until the 21st or something. *hiss*

I love mail. Wanna be my penpal? Of course you do....the price for such fanciful communications with lovely me? You hafta send presents and or cash with your letters ;> You can find my rented box address on my shopping fetish page...I answer all valid submissions.



You can see every set of cam uploads I've ever done by joining cambang:


Took a bunch of pics right after I woke up, crud in my eyes and cat hair on my shirt. Yeehaw! Want to buy pics of me? read this page.




Streamate


No comments: