April 30, 2006

nothing has advanced, in a long time, other than sciencey medical shit, and technology. shit used to be way better. everything. music, clothing, movies, food, style, books, human behavior, society, manners, from top to bottom, everything has become bullshit. Including people.

I think you're all disgusting bitches, and I look forward to your death. Nothing specific has inspired this proclaimation. I'm drunk, watching animal planet, and hating all your filthy asses, thats all.

Drank some vod, and Joe is off to pick up some beer. Hm...I've smoked too. Hm.

A rad friend of mine sent me a care package, with some totally righteous relics in it... that I have to speak of, and post pictures of, later.

I'm posting this months old pic, cause it's what I'm listening to tonight, and it's alllllll fuckin, hot, so you need to look:

No comments: