April 3, 2006

I am now a fan of Tanya Tucker... I want her to be my crazy aunt or something...mm. Speaking of suave southern ladies, I ADORE Paula Dean, have you seen her cooking show on the food network? Mmm. She said the cutest thing the other day, she was telling a story, and afterwords she went "Now don't call me fussin', thats not MY tail, I SIT on mine." heheh. Ah. Joe needs more days off.

I've done my hair again, its black with dark brown highlights, and natural looking fade to black/brown (otherwise known as natural black) towards the ends....and after these pictures, I took out my bridge piercing. I woke up and looked in the mirror, and felt like I had a little piece of garbage on my fucking face or something... so yea, no more bridge piercing. I felt nauseated and faint after I took it out... something to do with nerves I guess, ick!

This vodka is from iceland, and its horrible. An expiriment gone VERY WRONG:


No comments: