March 7, 2006

a quote from a myspace message I just received:

"just visited your site, courtesy of fleshbot
not enough interesting women in this world, so nice to be reminded that they do exist :) readin thru your blog, it's hard to separate what's real from the stuff u put in for effect" .....

let's get something straight, for all you new comers.... nothing is placed in my blog for 'effect' ...everything here is completely real. I'm insulted that anyone would think otherwise. No, I'm not playing a character. I am a fruity little punk bastard. I've lived all over the country... I've lived on the street, I've spent time in jail, I've tortured submissives for pay. I'm not run of the mill, I'm a sick underground mofo. Read my bio. Yes, I really am a whacked out bitch like you've never seen...unless you're equally 'hardcore' as I am, in which case you can laugh in understanding at everything I say. ...this is my DIARY. Who the fuck plays a character in their diary? If I were going to 'act' ...I'd have to pretend to be (sober?) a sweet little librarian or something, cause this is the real me, babe.

I also want to point out, that I treat these guys shown in my blog the way they're DYING TO BE TREATED. It is not 'my fetish' to humiliate men....it's their fetish, and I laughingly provide them with their fantasy, in exchange for profit, and entertainment. I can't imagine why that isn't obvious to everyone...

My server just exloded from all the traffic I'm getting, I was contacted and asked to try to slow it down... so I made this blog only display 5 recent posts, and I made the main page of my site the index.html page, to try to cut down on usage. Oi! If you go to my site and it seems to be 'down' ... thats the server shutting itself off for a few seconds every once in awhile to help deal with the overload. Bookmark my shit and come back real soon, dude.

*woot* I sure am having fun tracking all the hits I'm receiving from, and as a result of my fleshbot snippet.... lots of interesting suave people diggin' my righteousness and posting complimentary shite.......the one nay sayer I noticed is some dipshitty site where they cater only to 'teenie girl' sites full of preteen lookin' ho's blowing bubble gum bubbles while getting fucked by big fat hairy red old men....so I'm happy to obtain their disgust *hump hump hump*

It really feels good to have so many people find my world interesting, thanks so much for all the nice neat words, guys n' dolls! I've been getting lots of fun emails, from fascinating people all over the globe...I love it!!! Here's honorable mention for a site sending me a rad amount of hits: YourDirtyMind

God damn my boyfriend's been working a lot lately, which is fucking awesome, but I miss him. *huff* I also miss my favorite friends, Ben and Jordan. They're working their asses off in St. Paul, MN. My refusal to deal with anyone who doesn't impress me greatly is leaving me LONELY!

No comments: