March 20, 2006

Check it out, this is a screen capture of one of my picture album pages, in my cambang members section (click that link to get in on it)...there's a bajillion pages of pics like this, over four years worth of archives cam action.... woooooohoo! Come visit me there!...ah, checking out pics of me suckin' on Joe cheers me up when he's at work and I'm bored.



awww fake innocence *yank*:



I know a lot of people stay away from forums, because usually each one contains a number of retarded bullys who harrass everyone and make the place no fun at all....but that is NOT what goes on @ MY forum... I, and my mods, practice heavy quality control, as long as you're being smart n' friendly, you're welcome, and have no pricks (or stupidity) to fear ;>

Wanna see me LIVE doing my workout, and gettin' all sweaty?

No comments: