March 10, 2006

advice: ever since I decided to move to nashville (next october) I've been obsessing over the theory. Left with far too much time to think about it (trapped in a lease) I'm habitually weighing the pros and cons, thinking about every possible thing that could go wrong/right with the situation.... basically I'm stressing myself the fuck out, and can't get the fucking subject off my mind. Normally thats good when you want to accomplish something, but when you can't DO anything to achieve your goal, because you just have to wait, it starts driving you fucking insane.

So far, all I've been able to do to make myself feel productive is pay off old debts, to help ensure being accepted to a complex down there.... there's simply nothing else I can do to keep myself feeling like a good busy little bee.

My question to you is this, when obsessing over something, how the fuck does one get it the hell off their mind? I am going CRAZY here!!!!! (I'm sure spring fever is part of it)....but really. How do you control your thoughts? Especially when you're a whacked out bitch like me...

No comments: