February 20, 2006

Visit this fabulous cam portal to see my newest pics.

Look at my lovely Pogues Fanlisting.

I just woke up from the most enraging dream, in which I was being fucked with by this gross junkie couple I used to get dope from in Minnesota. You know.... dope.... gow.... horse.... H. (I kicked their asses, but then they got a posse of cretins together....in the dream).

I still have the chicks fucking diamond engagement ring, she gave it to me as collateral for a loan, then moved away. *snort* ...I later heard she was telling people I 'wouldnt give her the ring back' ...uh, she never gave me my money back. It's a pitiful little piece of flint that I don't give a fuck about, its simply the principal of the thing.

I had to quickly jump online and go look at shit that makes me happy, such as my friend RavenLace.

Now I'm watching CURLING, go USA!


No comments: