December 22, 2005

less than a day left for my nasty sissy auction..

Should I open a bottle of champagne? It's noon...

last night:




So how long have I been in buffalo, ny now? Over two months? I still want to move...as I babbled about a few weeks ago... this dwight yoakam song expresses my feelings perfectly (aside from the fact that my wander lust wont make me LEAVE Joe, just harrass and beg him to come with me):

dwightyoakam-smokealongthetrack.mp3

He's now again going on his spiel about how 'moving doesnt make your life better'..um...yes it doooooes Joe.

I've got a poll in my yahoo group right now, asking if people think I should go to nashville, or memphis, etc etc... yea.

Kustom Topsites!

I really think I should be in the album of nudie bitches on Hank 3's website.

JessieKitty @ WebbieWorld

No comments: