November 22, 2005

I posted everywhere that my charges will be dismissed in february, but its actually in MAY 06 *der* ...either way, yay no felony on my record! (as long as I don't get in trouble again for six months. *tehe*) ...I feel fucking GREAT now that court is off my back. *sigh* ahhh. After the drama I ran my ass the fuck away from city hall (me and my boyfriend) and went thanksgiving shopping...as in..at the grocery store. We got a fucking TWENTY POUND turkey. Heheh WOOHOO!!! Then we went and got weed...*smirk*

Speaking of holiday righteousness....I got a new po box! It's a normal street address cause it's not the actual postal service... you should send me love letters, presents, money, mix cds you made me, and anything else righteous...you can also use this address to send me stuff from my Victorias Secret wishlist.. email me if you want me to send you a victorias secret invite..and here's that addy :

Jessica E.
266 Elmwood Ave #167
Buffalo NY 14222

now vote for me here:

Your Name: (Optional)

Comments: (Optional)

No comments: