November 10, 2005

Click HERE to donate money to JessieKitty with your amazon.com account...proceeds currently going to pay for the sign I broke when I misbehaved the other night! *smirk*

good news, my merchandise store has been redone, and BLACK jessiekitty t shirts will be available soon *weeeee* go check it out here.



I got a letter in the mail today from my public defender saying I hafta go in at nine am next week for some fuckin 'investigation' ...*sigh* ...the charges are getting dropped, why do I hafta do this shiiiit *whine*

Im so fuckin tired and wonked today after all that bullshit....even though I didn't wake up until noon. Im wearing pajamas and laying around smoking pot. *sigh* Ahhh.

NEW! free sex videos:
Sleazey NightClubs
Big Real Tits
Dirty Whores
Street Sex
Lil Dykes
Sick Shit
Willing Slut

No comments: