October 11, 2005

To this day, I still judge Cam Crush to be THE best pay 2 cam site on the net. Why? Because you get to preview the chicks cam, AND chat with them before you pay ONE CENT. Can't beat that! But you can beat 'it'. Ha.

My phone lines are on!!!! Call JessieKitty! (you get five free minutes when you open the account, hello!)

Also doing some webcamin' today: Watch my cam!

as promised here's some pics!!

me making traditional snotty drunk faces on umm...october 3rd 2005:





the picture of the bruise that I got as a result of that bar fight, the first night I got to buffalo:



A picture of my ex roommate Jordan with Vincent:



Bittersweet final party night with ex roommate Ben:



when I was packing to move to NY I decided to get rid of all my stupid evil cd and dvd cases, and put em all in tidy wallets:



No comments: