October 5, 2005

I've had my phone line on a lot this week, *wink wink*

GO SABRES!!!!! First official season game is going on right now ;> I'm dying to have the 'female' cut sabres jersey...I can't wait to GO to a game..I was thinking of going to this one, but decided to stay home and rest...cause I partied really fucking hard last night WOO. ...I'mmmm just drinking a skanky icehouse tallboy, smokin a little somethin green WOO THE SABRES JUST SCORED heheh, yay, Joe is fuckin screaming.

Anyway...I'm moving into a bigger nicer fucking excellent apartment within the next ten days, I'd love to post pictures of how beautiful and chic my new neighborhood is...but that wouldn't be prudent hm. Take my word for it, it's fucking hawt.

I need to find some nice gay boys to hang out with while my dude is working *sigh*..

I have assloads of pics to post, but I can't be bothered right now, so wait in agony ;>

haha YES, kick miroslav satans bitchy islander ass WOO

No comments: