August 12, 2005

Helllooooo fans and followers!

The move is complete, YAY!!!!!

There's a lot I've got to tell...but I'm on pills and vodka...and feeling totally flaky, so I'll write more later, and just post some picys now.

first of all, I've been playing nasty little games with a german boy who likes to send me dinero:








here's a pic I just took of myself, all fucked up and freshly green haired:

JessieKitty's Cam Archive
see jessie's cam pics from the last 3 years!!

here's a pic of some half made yager bombs from the other night:




here's a pic that got snapped while I was setting up my new room (I painted those white shelves gold), gosh I love my orange walls and crime scene style of decorating!!!! :

I'll have many more cuter pics of my room to post after today, and believe it or not I chose to keep those fucked up warehouse looking wooden floors. I like it, it's sleazey and dark.

here's my roommate ben doing a beer bong, with some freaky friends in the back:


here's some packing and riding in the uhaul picys (whats better the blue, or the green I have now? I think the green is more fun...):



No comments: