July 28, 2005



I can't believe how often I get recognized dude. "yes...I'm jessiekitty...yes thats my site" gawd, it's fuckin cool and everything, but it kind of wierds me out when it happens while Im stumbling around in a gas station drunk late at night...for obvious reasons. Also, people are always approaching me saying hi and acting like I know them and I have absolutely no memory of meeting them.

..you know...I meet people all the time and completely don't absorb their name, or face, or anything they told me about themself. My boyfriend says it's cause I'm from california, and californians are snobs. *sneer* I kind of feel like a prick when I walk up to people and introduce myself and they're like, yea we met a few weeks ago. Hah. Cause eeeeveryone remembers ME.

I've had this little sex store thing going for like years now,
incase you didn't know:


Sooo my moving date is sooner than I thought, I'm moving next week. Picking the truck up on the 3rd. I've gotten most of my shit packed allready actually...I need to deal with all the clothing today I think. God there's a lot of it. I've completed FOURTY FOUR auctions on ebay selling off old shit that's too big for me now...YAY! I made like $777.00 total. ;>

JessieKitty Live Cam:


JessieKitty Live Phone/Recordings:


Vincent KNOWS we're moving. He's all frisky and nervous. He stares at the boxes with these wide eyes, it's so adorable! Good thing he likes riding in the car. In fact he's the kind of dog who wants to come with no matter where I go (which I love)...except for the fact that I'm always wearing black and he has light colored hair.

Drunk Sluts

No comments: