July 23, 2005

dirty dirty sex toys:


It's been confirmed baby, I'm moving in a few weeks. WOO WOO YEA YEA YEA! This is so astronomical. I'm going to be living with my BEST FRIENDS. Ben and Jordan. I've known Ben longer than ANYONE else in my life, he's the only best friend I've ever had...we have so much good history, and soooo many things in common.

Me, Joe, and Ben basically all had the same hard fucked up childhood...(and adulthood), and Jordan isn't far behind. It's going to feel SO GOOD to be around people who KNOW whats up. I'm so sick of dumb ass spoiled fuckin bitches who've never left the town they were born in, and have a giant group of life long friends and supportive family (i.e. the stupid ass wisconsin hicks around here). They think they're fuckin bad ass, but imagine how they'd crumble and quiver if they didn't have so many people backing them up.

People like that have no knowledge of a HARD life. They give no credit to those who have risen from the terrors of REAL PROBLEMS. Ignorant fuckin no ones....they might have a cake walk of a life, but they'll always be dumb, they'll always be small town no ones, and they'll always be resentful of how cool and cultured rolling stones like me are. ;> *ROAR* Of course...staying in the town you were born in, having lots of friends and family, and or having good luck in life doesn't automatically make someone bad....just most of the time. :|

See FOUR YEARS worth of my pictures, music files I've uploaded, and much more in my members section @ Cam Bang

Im watching a pretty entertaining movie right now, 'crown heights' ...its about disruption between a jewish and black community. Howie Mandel is in it hawhaw.

No comments: