June 20, 2005

soooo last night me and joe partied HARD HARD HARD with this fuckin studly FARM dude...who is like...righteous. I'm totally pumped about the evening. It was the best time I've had since I came here. There was many hours of rivetting conversation, and rivetting intoxicants. And that boy is fuckin rad. What the hell. YAY!

Earlier before we partied, they (joe and the suave new friend who's also named joe)BAILED HAY together. Like five hundred bails or some shit I dont know..something manly and impressive. They have a REAL farm, with a bunch of animals and vegetables and hay and shit, and it SMELLED like farm.....unfortunatley the cows were asleep by the time I got there....but it was all mucho righteous. And this dude is the son of some other righteous motherfuckers Ive been chillin with at my favorite bar since I moved here. I dont know...that family is admirable. Im jealous of them. I want to have had that shit damm
Im all fuckin weak n wilty now. Oi.

No comments: