June 14, 2005

So I went out again last night, had a fucking blast, let us all thank my boyfriend for being el righteous sober chaperone. Anyway.....like uh. Allright first when we went in there, some freaky ass fat motherfucker was hanging all over me and bought me a drink, and once he started touching me too much my boyfriend took out his mace and held it in the guys face, but the guy was so fuckin blind drunk he didnt even notice it, so I had to yell many times that he was pissing my boyfriend off before he finally got the picture, and started hanging all over my friend Lisa..until she screamed at him enough to get him off her. She then told me he'd been trying to TOUCH HER in the ALLEY. Huhuhuhuh. He said he was there because his wife kicked him out of bed. Heh.

So we partied at the bar allll night having a fucking blast, spent a lot of time talking to this fuckin cool as hell weathered drunk old logger construction concrete worker foreman dude. God damn I love righteous old trad men.

At the end of the night some super fly fuckin indian bitch got up on me and she was all 'Ive seen you around, and I think you're hot' ...I had so many god damn vodka crans, me and this chick were repeatedly telling eachother we wanted to fuck eachother, and at one point sunk down to the floor and rubbed eachother coochies , hot damn! Her name was Libby, and she complimented my ass, and then said something negative about hers, and I said 'oh no, a LOT can be done with this ass!' and I started spanking her hahahaha! She was propositioning me and telling me to come to her house, and then it was bar close and the bartender was yelling at us to get the fuck out, so my boyfriend, who'd been watching the whole sleazey girl on girl escapade dragged me out and had me get in the car. When she was asking me over I told her my boyfriend was with me, and she was all 'mm thats cool' heh. Damn. I get mad fuckin slutty when Im at the bar drunk like whoa!

When we got home (which I dont remember) I walked into the bedroom, pulled my pants off, and hit the fuckin futon like a rock. My boyfriend just told me he was hard all the way home after seeing me and that girl touching eachother, and he had to whack off at me while I was passed out. Tehe.

A good time was had by all.

Some girl left a message on my phone last night at 1am...it wasnt that girl, cause I was partying with that girl at one...but its a drunken female voice going 'hehe rawrrrrr jessie' ....fuckin wierd man. What other slut have I been flirting with that I don't remember?????

No comments: