June 28, 2005

packing the bowl during our 'Eddie Cochran Day In The Sun':


Me and my man just went out and got a bunch of FIRE WORKS. RAWWWWWWWWWWWWR. Fun!

vote for me at this skanky fuckin portal: nude 100

We got hot dogs too....but its only fuckin 1:30...bleh. We hafta wait until it's dark out, to have this party. I wish I could go swimming or something...but Im so not setting a toe nail in the scummy ass fuckin hick puddles in this REVOLTING FUCKING STATE OF WISCONSIN. God I hate it here. OoooOooo I can't wait to MOVE MOVE MOVE! September. Two more months to go. Mrar. Vote for me HERE

So anyway..yea. I hafta go do my work out. *sigh* I love my work out though, it's a constant companion, with so many perks. Such as....getting all trim and snazzy...which brings to mind the fact that all my old clothes is too big for me (and not sexy enough anyway) so you bitch boys need to get your ass to my AMAZON WISHLIST, and hook me up with fabulous new duds to parade around in...(once I'm not in hickville anymore, since going out in anything hot here is like a fuckin curse, cause the dinks around here can't handle a female that isnt wearing a stained sweatshirt and greasy ponytail...damn the bitches here are SICKENING)



p.s. ....here's my boyfriend doing burn outs on a riding lawnmower eheh! :

No comments: