May 4, 2005

Today is a great day....first my spanish slut bought me these:



after which I rewarded him with my beautifulness on webcam...

then my heel slut in the uk got me these:



...he asked me if it was ok to send me *surprises* from amazon, as in things that aren't on my wishlist...the awnser to that is HELL YEA!! I love it when slaves get creative! The way to do that, would be to add something to your shopping cart from my amazon wishlist....then shop around amazon and pick out whatever you want for me...when you check out, my wishlist address will be listed as an option of where to send the extra items in your cart. Easy. Surprise me bitches!!! Got bad taste? Then just pick lovely items from my list. Remember, target cards, and tracfone minute cards are essential to my situation at the moment. (Im stock piling them for when I move, duh).

No comments: