May 30, 2005

I'm really sick of all the flakey nobody little 'camgirls' who copy my style, I hope you people are acknowledging that I'm getting ripped off. THE ORIGINAL, RIGHT HERE, HELLO!

WANTED: Hot butch punk chick between the ages of 25-35 in the minneapolis/st paul area, to be my 'party' girlfriend, meaning we go out together and get fucked up and dance and make out and grope eachother while my boyfriend watches, though he wont always be there. Sex is on the table, and you being single is NOT a requirement.

Free Ipod Offer ..fucking like...ten bitches I know have gotten the free ipod, it's a real deal, it's not a fuckin scam, the catch is just that you have to sign up for on of their programs (I signed up for the dvd club, yay free dvds)....but so what..you get a bunch of free shit from them when you do it. So do it. I need three more people to sign up though that link and complete one of the 'offers' (i.e. columbia house cd or dvd club) and then I get a free fuckin ipod. You can get one too if you get people to sign up after you complete an offer.

It's not fucking 'supper' you idiots, its DINNER. Say it with me moron, D I N N E R. How can you not be aware of the fact that you sound like a fucking idiot when you say 'supper'. *puke* Kill yourself.



No comments: