January 8, 2005

R.I.P. JERRY ORBACH


join my Janis Joplin fanlisting!


Im a very *happy* girl today, for my favoritest fan HIDDEN's (who you might recognize from my forum) belated xmas and new years packages arrived just now. Expensive champagne, vodka, wine, game cube games, dvds (including romper stomper and return of the living dead) a board game, a case of wolfgang pucks tomato basil soup (my favoritest soup in the world), chocolates, a balloon blower upper and long twisty animal making balloons, bath products....the list goes on and on.

BEST PACKAGE EVER.

best fucking package ever.

all you other cock stroking JessieKitty lovers should follow his example and get to sending me righteousness. ;>

and a thanks goes out to the bloke who burned me all those righteous cds, nice surprise ;>

Jessie Kitty
PO BOX #1282
HAYWARD WI 54843

dude pissed me off so I bitched at him, then he said the funnest shit Ive heard all week:
kylg0re: you are easily the most spastic person i have ever met.
kylg0re: your personalities change more than your underwear do.

No comments: