December 16, 2004

I got mega blitzed last night, WHOA. Im massively hung over. My boyfriend fuckin drank some of my piss right out of my cunt yesterday and then made me kiss him *eheheheheh* :D

Last night was crazy... and thank god, I had a GREAT time. Partied with some awesome peoples at the bar, and then one lovely gent hooked me up with some weeed mrawr! ...good thing too, considering how hung over I am. Ouch. At least I know today will kick ass. Don't let me drink though. I fuckin did like seven shots of sailor jerry rum on cam, and then ran out and plowed down a bunch of long islands. And I forgot to eat. *weak limp wristed drools*

Im listening to my new INDIGO SWING cd, thanks token! I LOVE this cd (all aboard) ..check out Indigo Swing, people.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u are crazy girl

Anonymous said...

Drinking piss out of your cunt & kissing you? Bleh! That's not attractive, that's GROSS. puke puke puke ...some things are better left not told to the world.........................

Your Idol said...

well its a good thing this blog doesnt exist to cater to vanilla faggots like you ;>