December 12, 2004

FIVE more days left for FREE SHIPPING @ amazon.com ....so here's my Amazon Wishlist ...get me xmas presents! I just added some lovely corsets and lingerie outfits n crap, woo!

I came twice last night *clap clap clap* If anyone wants any FEAR files from 'have another beer with fear' I can hook you up *smile*

I need more tattoos yo....lots more tattoos. I need to achieve how I reallly want to look...then I'll fuckin send photos in to Varla ..and other such righteous punk rock/mody mod/music/pin up mags. Speaking of varla....I'd really really REALLY like a VARLA tank top. You can buy me one HERE ...and then have it shipped to my p.o. box ;>

***EDIT BEING MADE ON 2/12/2006 FOR ADDRESS CORRECTION, I STILL WANT THE TOP!

Jessica
266 ELMWOOD AVE #167
BUFFALO NY 14222


I can't believe the way people drive here.....it's fuckin sick...someone can be a mile behind you and they'll fuckin speed up to tailgate you. I fucking hate this hick bullshit man....hicks and fuckin airhead vacationing yups. *vomit*

SpookyLinks

No comments: