August 17, 2004

rescue me from this children of the corn shit...please.

cat pissed all over me on the way here...

nearest town (gas station really) is twenty minutes away and I have no car.

corn, cows, 28.8 speed dial up connection....

SEND ME FUCKING MONEY ASSHOLE!

*cry*

I cant leave here until I save enough money to rent ANOTHER truck, pay first and last and deposit for whatever SHITHOLE apartment I find in minnesota, and get my boyfriend hooked up with a job there.

"shake your body all over me, woman" -rick james. if you've heard him sing that line, you know why its great.

*bangs head on table* I can barely even load websites, I have to try over and over to even upload a picture. Im on some farm brand internet access. this is unreal. ive never spent more than two days in a place this small. Im scared. There are yokels with shotguns in the bushes, I swear.

better get drunk...

No comments: