July 19, 2004

Im pretty:


I just had this dream about this guy that I want from online. He's really special. Not just a random hot dude. I'm so lucky I just had that dream. It felt so real. It felt like it must really feel to touch him...and have him lume over me. God I wish dreams could like. I dont know. I dont know where Im going with this....Im just really upset that I woke up. What the fuck.

Miss Jessie likes to write dirty little things....

in my head...they're performed completely mentors style.

some are from a male point of view, some female. but they're all vile, just like yours truely. care to take a glance? :

gimme your fist
shove it in past the wrist
I dont want it where I piss
I need an ASS fist

yea fuck her ass
and fuck her face
dont slow down the hammering pace

make her cry, man, make her weep
fuck her awake, or when she's asleep

*****

put your dick back in your pocket
I wont be your faggot socket

I told you homo, just the other day
I aint gay, not even for pay

dont follow me to the fuckin mens room
unless you want it to become your tomb

we gotta grab a gun and a beer
gonna shoot some queers, while we listen to FEAR

*****

I love to sniff
my mans ball sweat
when he smells like piss
it makes me wet

I love to choke
on his big hard cock
it brings me running
from across the block

On my knees
Im there to please
especially if his dick
smells like disease

so I bob my head
until my face turns red
and my big fat cock
tells me to spread

*****

I feel something creeping
I feel something drip
so I put my hand
up under my slip

dig my fingers
around in my spot
and look down to see
a fresh blood clot

I howl in pleasure
at what I see:
another month
free of pregnancey

*****

dirty cunt always makes me hard
crud oozin out that looks like lard

greasy hair flowing down her back
dirty belly button and rotting butt crack

I love pussy that smells like cock
I got a bedroom, aint fit for livestock

tranny trick in a skirt and a wig
Ill pay to fuck her if she smells like a pig

*****

I love to fuck the dead
I love to imagine what she would've said

I prowl the graveyard on a foggy night
my dick gets hard when I find a fresh site

fag with aids, or a teen who drown
they all turn me on when they're underground

oh yes

I love to fuck the dead
put my dick right in her head

an empty eyesocket feels better than
any live girl pussy EVER can

*****

when I get drunk
and I wanna hunt
I fantasize about cutting up a little girls cunt

hearin her scream would be my wet dream
I'll fuck her up, then make her lick it clean

little girls they come and go
when I'm done, I'll kill her,
and no one will know

*****

ok thats enough for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats fucking sexy