July 23, 2004



I just wrote this poemy song...you'd have to hear the tune, listen to it here (if you promise to keep in mind this is my first recording of the jingle) while you read it...this was written with this guy in mind...and stuff. ....yea the tune would be very samhainy, because thats just the mood Im in, and anyways when I sing its very howly, cause im a zombie howler. yep. so there we have it. I know rhyming 'be' with 'be' looks wrong, but it doesnt sound wrong, believe me. I need to write the notes down, how tedious. oh and...here's a pic I took while I was groggy and thinking up the diddy: here
...

he is gonna hold you
CAPTIVE
yea he'll be free to do
all the things you've always been
warned about


you know that you're just dyin to be
the victim of his misery
on your knees you pray to be

his whore in a box
whore in a box


at his side, you're buried alive
all your freedom layed aside
inside you'll stay, inside you'll die

his whore in a box
whore in a box


slavery is your destiny
youre a good girl, so happy to be
locked in a tomb only he can see

youre a whore in a box
his whore in a box



heres another song I just made ...if you can call these things songs...zombie cock

you do remember my POGUES fanlisting??

yummie pogues lyrics:

I could have been someone
Well so could anyone
You took my dreams from me
When I first found you
I kept them with me babe
I put them with my own
Can't make it all alone
I've built my dreams around you

guess what, bitches, you can now give me something that'll make my clit spin, fucking musicians friend gift certificates. YUMMY YUMMY *rub*

dont you hate everything? kill kill kill .. ......WARGASM WARGASM 123!

hey loser bitch ass submissive fucks...heres my vicsec balance. I want more. make it grow, puffy fucks, I want gift certificates sent to jessiekittycom@yahoo.com:

No comments: