June 16, 2004

You know who kicks fucking ass? Peter Lorre

(peter lorre photo gallery@imdb)

*earlier*I just woke up from the most fucked up dream. It took place in duluth minnesota...and the guy who always plays a mob guy (and also played a detective on law and order) was in it, playing a mob guy. Somehow me and my boyfriend got hooked up with him, partied with him, etc etc, ended up getting busted in this amazing chase scene.

I cant tell the whole thing in its amazing detail....but I've got to like...write this dream down as a screen play. There was all this mental anguish happening in the mind of the mob guy...the chase scene was amazing.

in the dream my name was maria, and after getting busted, the 'dream' flashed forward to all of us free and succesful. I was a flight attendant. huh.

check out this chick, I've always liked her: sparklymonkey.com

Fucking Nice Hot Rods

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice album! -7specials