October 5, 2003

what a revolting fucking slob working the door at my favorite bar last night. I don't know if I'll ever go back there man.....unless I decide I want to encounter him there.

that bald vin diesel wanna be fucking homo.

he called me and ryan assholes for no reason at all.....and bitched at us and threatened to call the cops on us.

why? because we were asking to get in for free..since we'd allready been in that night.

has this whiny bonehead scumbag never worked a fucking door?

you do not deal with things in such a manner.

"nope, sorry kids, gotta pay" would have produced money from our pockets.

what did we get? "you beligerant assholes need to get out of here or I'll call the police to have you removed"


is that a fucking joke???? I told him to go ahead, and all he could muster was a little pout and some more stupid snotty words.

If anyone with any sway is reading this, you need to inform management of what a fucking slobbering pig that big KEVIN guy is. I went and fucking told the owner afterwards, but I'm sure thats meaningless when dealing with a little "good ol boys" fucking lame ass clique like that. Thank god I'm gonna move out of this shithole soon.

The guy was a complete fucking cock for no reason. He called me an asshole when I hadnt even spoken to him yet.

God do I want to kill him. I thought about spitting on him, but then he could have pressed charges. I'd love to go on, but I shouldnt incriminate myself.

What the fuck is WRONG with people!?!?!? I am nice, I am polite, I practise HUMAN FUCKING ETTIQUETTE....what was that slobs fucking PROBLEM?????

You could tell he was getting hard over it man. Oh yea, you really MADE it now boy, working the DOOR at some LITTLE bar.......*yank*

I wonder if that fool has ever been out of this city. He sure didn't act like it. He acted like he was working the door at a fucking mafia hitman hang out.

What an inflated pitiful son of a bitch. Abusing some friendly little kids. *snort*

That wigger is going to hell.

No comments: