September 11, 2003

*make sure you read to the end, oh college student*


omg me and ryry went "out" tonight and like. I wore cool shit, I looked awesome, I just dyed a bunch of my hair blue and shit right

anyways...like...me and ryry went to all of our normal punk bars n stuff, but then we randomly decided to go to this really collegey like....wiggery type of place, cause they have games and we wanted to play air hockey....

...when we went in there, there was like 200 people in there, and fucking half of them all turned and stared at our asses as we walked across the dance floor to go to the bar..

I mean peoples mouths were hanging open and shit, it was so wierd.

I screamed "ewwwwwwwwww college people!" really loud, and we ran *ran* out onto their bar porch and ran down the stairs to escape that way, in order to avoid walking through the *prance* floor again.

Wierdness......very very....I guess we were overdressed.

Its wierd right....cause like, I've met many the intelligent suave friendly open minded cool college person...and had good times with them....but its always been in a small group or one on one.

Now, I dont know if its just the people here, or if this is common, but......I find....

When you chill with a college student *and by "college student" I mean the epitome of the phrase, and not just ANYONE taking classes)

when you chill with one of them one on one, they tend to be cool to you, and be themselves...

but in a group....they're like...this wierd conglomeration of fucked up individuals who feel all opinions as one, and publicly diss people and act all wierd and fucked up and sleazy.

to this I say.....what the fucks up with that???

I'd like to point out, the OTHER night when me and ryan were "out" some jocks in a trans am drove by and yelled out "you slutty goths" at us.

slutty goths?

duh? ahahahaha that was righteous!

No comments: