July 19, 2003

I just got back from the tanning booths...I bought 6 points (which means I can go five more times before I have to pay anymore)...and I got this RIGHTEOUS fuckin enhancer that smells like pina coladas and strawberry lipgloss (its called bipolar)..

..ok...first of all I haven't been tanning since I was a kid, so I forgot how good it feels in general..however this time I experianced something new...a stand up booth, where you hold straps that are hanging from above, and stand, surrounded by righteous tanning boothness, with a giant fan blowing down on you from above, and a giant fan blowing up at you from below.

I have one word to describe how it made me feel. ..no wait..two words... FUCKING HORNY....

oh my GAWD it turned my crank! All I could think about was that I wanted to be fucking in that tanning booth.

I wonder if I could sneak an extra person in next time...

No comments: