August 15, 2008

My fans (and submissives) are always doing amazing things for me.... I've received huge tributes, and astounding gifts before... but something has been purchased from my wishlist that has me REALLLLY excited. A 32 inch flat screen hdtv!!!! HURRAY! Joe is SO excited! This is really fucking great, because before the tv was purchased, and before I moved, my boys bought me an entire new livingroom set. So this television is really the icing on the cake. I love it.



You can see pictures of the purchased items, and pictures of me receiving them... and read more about the TONS and TONS of awesome gifts I get from my guys in my wishlist blog ;> Shop for me on my amazon wishlist. (I'm also really excited about the Viola someone bought me, I used to play and I want to get back into it wee!)

No comments: