February 28, 2008


I want a PANTY BOY SLUT
this will blow your mind! Have you ever wanted to STAR as a perverted dirty filthy little fucking WHORE on my websites??? Now's your chance! A pair of my fucking delicious panties is included, and will be worn and mailed to you directly after you pay.

email me
Be Mine
GRIND YOUR FUCKING FACE INTO MY CUNT SMELL, WHORE!

this is how its gonna go down, for FIFTY DOLLARS you filthy fucking cum dumpster:

02-22-2008 15-56-0902-22-2008 16-00-3302-22-2008 16-06-11

Your fucking bitch ass will buy me one hot new pair of panties per week (from victorias secret or my amazon wishlist), or even more often if it makes your little thing hard. You will be featured in my blog, my forum, my webcam pictures, and on all of my profiles on the tons of sites that I am popular on.

I will give you daily (or weekly, if youre short on time) assignments, ways that you can please me by FUCKING HUMILIATING YOURSELF. The best part? this is all going to be done with a PAIR OF *MY* GLORIOUS HOLY PANTIES!

02-25-08_1329.jpg

Are you ready to wear them on your head? Are you ready to choke on my fucking panties, like the fuck hole you are? You'll be paying with amazon niteflirt or snail mail. Email me for payment info. ...or... Click this niteflirt button to be my panty boy INSTANTLY!



Email me right after you pay through that button and the FUN FUN FUN can begin!!!

No comments: