January 23, 2007

Joe and I tripped our fucking asses off yesterday. From like 2pm to 9pm I was an insane zombie. I'm still out of it. Christ. The highlights, aside from hallucinating, included talking to my hilarious yummy friend Kai, and my lovely future neighbor and best friend Jordan. Towards the end of the trip I started freaking out because the messyness in the house felt like a dark shadow monster creeping down the hallway at me, so I had to go on a cleaning frenzy which lasted two hours, and was very productive. (cleaning the fish tanks was scary though) Then Joe and I inflated our air mattress and slept in the livingroom, watching Home Movies (the cartoon). We stayed out of the bedroom because we deemed it unworthy.

The young stars game is on tonight! WOOHOO Vanek! And tomorrow of course is the all star game, GOD I can't wait. We've got three of our most delicious sabres on the team, and our Lindy Ruff is coaching. *scream* KICK ASS! GO BUFFALO! ...if you don't know I'm talking about hockey, you're a fucking dink.

No comments: