November 29, 2006

Something Filthy This Way Comes....


11-28-2006 19-54-56
Originally uploaded by jessiekittycom.
Here's a pic from last night.... to see the rest of the (free) pics, click here. To see ALL the hot pics I've EVER TAKEN, join my members section.

So..... I just pissed all over Joe's dick while he was laying in bed whacking off. It was beautiful. I layed on top of him and hugged him and he whispered comforting coaxing words to me about what a good girl I am until my cookie stopped being shy and I peed. I love him and his pervertedness. Seriousley, that was a beautiful experiance. My pee didn't stink, and the excess got only on an extra blanket we were laying on top of. Kick ass.

Great way to start the day. Fuck yes, fuck yes. Now he's all proud of me and giving me treats. heheh, good kitty! It's something he's been asking me to do for awhile, but I've been too shy. His righteousness as of late made me feel the need to please, and I'm glad, cause I liked it a lot. It's something he's been fantasizing about ever since his balls dropped, apparently. (as avid kitty blog readers might remember, I HAVE pissed the bed while blacked out drunk several times, but that didn't count, since he was asleep...he liked it when he woke up though heheh)

Joe got hired at a lovely new job yesterday, he got my vehicle fixed, and went to the dr's and got a lovely (I believe lifetime) prescription for some fun pills. Hurrah! He's been being kick ass in general, I love him *big hearts*!

No comments: