September 7, 2006

Im all fucking drunk and high... watching some of my unmentionable 70's horror... thinking wierd thoughts about the fact that theres all these people....from fucking u.s. troops, to musicians, to ..factory workers... who're all into me, and in admiration of me, and enchanted by me, sending me worshipful communications all fucking day... and I'm a jerky drunk hateful hermit who can't stand people sucking down booze in my livingroom, being a prick... its just wierd dude.

This is not to say I object in any way. I hope to be enthused over people who like my spewings. Feel free to contact me if you are one.

also, I've got the fabulous Del Shannon song 'runaway' stuck in my head, at the exact same fucking time as the blood for blood cover. really. it's insane. meow.

No comments: