August 20, 2006

complaints:

1) I'm so fucking sick of people impersonating me (and others). Yes, you may be a bored little nobody, with no public reputation to uphold, no personality, no pride at all, and no virtuous traits to speak of, but that DOES NOT make it ok to impersonate someone. You're wrong in assuming it's 'no bid deal' just because 'its the internet'. You are assaulting the person you're impersonating. By the way, how can you live with yourself, knowing that you're so lame and repulsive that you have to pretend to be someone else to enjoy yourself? If you're so abhorant, even to you, change what needs to be changed until you can be proud enough to BE YOURSELF.

2) Having dark hair and bangs does NOT mean I'm 'trying to look like' bettie page. I have never had an interest in her. Where've you been for the last two thousand years? Millions of famous (and unknown) women have had dark hair and bangs. Even in bettie's era, many of the other famous chicks had that hairstyle. In fact..... nearly every little gidgety bitch in america had bangs like mine in those days. Get the fuck over it! I will not be flattered if you lie and say I look like her, I will not tolerate you claiming I'm interested in / immitating something I am not. I'd be happier if you accused me of being a Joan Crawford, Bette Davis, or Judy Garland wanna be. Ignorant people. God.

3) Who's retarded fucking idea was it to make white linoleum with textured speckles? I just spent way too long on my hands and knees scrubbing the kitchen and bathroom floor...and it barely looks clean because all the little grooves and texturey holes hold onto dirt. I will kill you.

No comments: