May 24, 2005

New Goth Slut site: Scar13 ...(btw, I'm not goth, Im punk, wake up you ignorant fucks)

Well my boyfriends birthday kicked fucking ass! We ended up NOT grilling, instead chimichangas were home made, RAWR! Fucking uh YUM! And we had an icecream cake, and got totally stoned, (DrunkGirls) and watched Shanghai Knights and Bowfinger, both of which were highly satisfactory. Gazza! are you a pig? hahah!

#1 #2 #3

...I woke up with a totally righteous attitude today, cause MOVING keeps getting closer and closer. GOD, I can't wait to move somewhere where I can finally get more tats. Its been allmost a YEAR since my last tattoo, and thats fucking retarded and intolerable. *hiss*

check out the ultra hot shoes and tube top that my UK heel slut bought me from my amazon wishlist:


forever camgirlsxcamgirl idol

dark camsxlive cams

vivid camsxkustom kulture


you can see more hot pics like that in my cambang members section ...(you can also pick out what I'll be wearing in my pics by purchasing me lovely items from my amazon wishlist)

now look at these pics I took the night before my bfs bday:

it was a fabulous evening ;>

No comments: