April 2, 2009

I really love my new members section. I've had a steady stream of joins, and that's great. Yesterday I held a two hour sale and let people join for fifteen bucks (thats amazing, considering it gets you access to ALL of my pics vids and live cam for a whole month)... and three gentlemen were lucky enough to snatch up that deal...anyway, one really suave guy joined, and I've been hanging out on cam with him a bunch n' I love it, yay! He watched me do my workout on one of my spy cams yesterday, and I must say I seriously enjoy having an audience. at all times. LOOK AT MEEEEEE. *wiggle*

Lots of new content has been uploaded, by the way. The latest photo set is hot hot hot, I'm decked out in tons of gold, have a preview:

goldiegif

I'm obsessed with my own blond pubic puff.

readthisbushgif

I financially raped a cross dressing mess last night. Robbed him of 500 bucks and some gifts, while I made him beat himself, saran wrap his head, piss in a champagne bottle and poor it on himself. *hehe*

scarykari9

scarykari12

scarykari14

Joe and I went to a predators hockey game, we lost in the shoot out.. but it was still fun. I wore a really pretty dress. random pointless pics and vids:

03-24-2009 17-41-50buh


Nashville Preds hockey! on 12seconds.tv

after the game we went bar hopping, and in one spot there was a reallllly shitty band playing, and they only new crappedy rock... so I started screaming 'play some black crows' at the top of my lungs at them. They yelled back at me, and so I went up to talk to them. I was blabbering about songs with some singer guy, and this little fug dude with long greasy hair on the sidelines interjected 'oh are you going to TIP them then!!' .. I said 'yea, I'll give em a buck'. (this was a shitty band of young douche bags who sucked. they think they're jim morrison but they're more like kid rock)...anyway he said something stupid and snotty back to me, so I said 'shut up, you little sideling, this is the man I'm talking to' and gestured at the other more well behaved dude. As I was walking away, this little douche bag said 'yeaaa go fuck yourself' at me. so I stopped, turned around, and yelled really loudly "I can fuck myself better than you ever could, ya little faggot!" ..hahaha... and everyone went 'ooooo'. Here's a video I took right afterwards. The little douche is somewhere in there. (and they did play black grows, talks to angels, my least favorite hit. fuck drug addicts):


Mobile/E-Mail Post on 12seconds.tv

fun at the park, yay:
03-30-09_1649.jpeg03-30-09_1650.jpeg03-30-09_1652.jpeg


Not on camera Vincent! on 12seconds.tv

03-31-2009 13-04-35

my doggie likes to hang in the window while we're grilling on the porch woo cuteness!
03-10-09_1736.jpeg03-10-09_1740.jpeg

look at my little multi colored coven of cats!
03-10-09_1703.jpeg

getting giant shipments of wishlist gifts delivered gives me such a fucking thrill.

100_2497

pointless drunken cam phone videos make the hurl go round.


Drunk boobs on 12seconds.tv

more cock sucking pics, cause I just can't get enough. (strange...)
03-23-2009 16-54-0303-23-2009 16-54-15

I'm so sick of crap like this:
sickofit

No comments: