April 22, 2008

Oh my GOD, me and Joe fucking ROCKED it today! We deep cleaned the house, including putting new filters in our central air vents, and I PAINTED the kitchen rrrrar! I never knew repainting the molding on the floor would brighten it so! Put up new curtains, steam cleaned all the carpetting, found new better places for vincents dog cage, and the *shudder* litter box. We also rearranged some shit in the bedroom. Awesome. So rewarding. I never feel better than when I've just improved my surroundings.

I've got a bunch of new niteflirt lines that I think everyone needs to check out, go to http://www.niteflirt.com/killerkity

It's HELLS KITCHEN night! We are obsessed with gordon ramsay. It's on right now actually, I'm quickly typing during a commercial. We're drinking skrewdrivers and having FUN FUN FUN WOO!

I just took this cute pic of myself with my cell phone. Yay!
04-22-08_1726.jpg

There's a new thread in my slave forum, check out this dumb bitch! I took his money, got him drunk, took more money, and treated him like shit while he performed moronic tasks for me in his dopey little bubble bath, hahah!

drunk16drunk9

No comments: